If you’re deeply interested in real estate trends and information, or perhaps just starting to investigate opportunities, then you might want to check-out the link on my website called “Housing Trends Newsletter“. Why should you click the link and read?
It describes itself as: “Housing Trends eNewsletter is filled with U.S. Census Bureau key market indicators, consumer videos, blogs, a real estate glossary, mortgage rates and calculators, consumer articles, real estate radio, REALTOR.com local community reports and local and national real estate sales and price activity provided by local MLSs and the National Association of REALTORS®.”
Allow me to break it down a little better (below) with some items that are a bit more local and personal; If you’re interested in one of the following aspects, please select the link and discover:
- “What’s Happening in Local Markets?” – Home sales trends for various Texas cities, including the DFW area. These reports show median prices, market inventory (that is, number of homes for-sale, by month), and helpful comparisons between current rates and rates from one year ago. For instance, in Grapevine the current (Nov, 2011) median sales price is $206K, with a 7.2% decrease in price from last month; there are 29 units on sale, which is a 19.2% decrease from one year ago.
- “Community Reports on Realtor.com” –
- Key information about cities, based on zip code that one can enter.
- One can also compare two zipcodes based on these criteria. The criteria that can be compared are the following: Public services; Shopping and Groceries; Places of Worship; Recreation and Leisure; Food and Drink, including other key aspects – such as ability to look up schools in a zipcode and compare with schools in another zipcode.
- School comparisons include: General information, School profile, Enrollment and staffing, Selected features and programming, Subjects, Students per grade, and Test Results.
- “National Real Estate Market Update” — key real estate info on locations around the nation.
- “Real Estate Glossary” – a great resource for definitions and explanations of key real estate terms and aspects.
- “What’s the Value of Your Home” – submit some key questions and I will send you a comp analysis for your home.
- “Look for a Home” – a search engine that will help you find a home based on key criteria.
- “Online Mortgage Center” – Bank of America prequalification form and submittal; mortgage rates, mortgage calculator, economic indicators, return on investment, etc.
- “Consumer Tips & Cool Properties” – commentary on various key aspects of real estate such as jobs growth, etc.
This report is kept current and updated monthly. Check it out!
Let me know if there is any way I can help you with your Real Estate needs.