Thanks for visiting this page – I hope that the info below is very helpful – let me know if I can be of more assistance with your manufactured home sale/purchase journey!
I wrote this blog to help others understand a bit more about this unique housing opportunity –
I am uniquely qualified to sell this type home – these are some aspects for consideration:
- I am licensed to sell manufactured homes – most realtors are not. There is training requirements and a sizeable bond that one must hold to become licensed in Texas for sales (of more than 1) manufactured homes. Manufactured homes on leased land are considered personal property and as-such are licensed and regulated completely differently than residential single-family homes (by the TDHCA versus TREC). My license: MHDBRK00003567
- I have experience selling manufactured homes from multiple different subdivisions in the DFW area including Harston Woods, Meadow Glen, Chalet City, Ranger MHP and others.
- I utilize maximum efforts to market and sell manufactured homes (actually I use the same approach for all my listed homes – maximum effort). Some of those aspects:
- Use of professional photography & virtual staging (including 3d-walkthrough & drone – as appropriate; also, floorplans, etc.)
- Use of multiple mediums including virtual tours, photo gallery, marketing brochures
- Use of multiple marketing mediums – MLS (I am restricted from listing this type home via Realtor/MLS; however I can still use the State MLS system which syndicates to Zillow and others; also utilize other listing platforms to facilitate this (MHBay; MHVillage; Homes.com; Craigs List; etc., etc.), social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Nextdoor, etc.) and other advertising
- Post sign on property with text lookup info
- Open House(s) until sold – this is one of the most effective mediums for selling homes in Harston Woods
- Supra (electronic) lockbox on house
- Over the years I’ve collected contact info for many prospective buyers (several hundred), some of which have already purchased in these communities, some of which are still looking or getting prepared (financially) to purchase. This is the first group that I reach concerning new listings coming to the market.
- Understanding of the challenges for buyers seeking to purchase manufactured homes via loan – we will need to prequalify all prospective buyers with Credit Human, In Park Lending, ACSI, or other chattel lenders (most all other lenders do not provide loans for non-real property).
- See this helpful guide related to loans/lenders: https://realtysidebyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Lender-List-Thoughts-about-purchasing-a-mfg-home-in-a-community.pdf
Also, for some idea of a few homes that I’ve listed and sold recently in the Dallas Fort Worth area:
Euless / Harston Woods – HEB ISD (see photos, virtual tour, 3d-walkthrough & features docs):
- 3110 Timberland Trl: https://www.seetheproperty.com/407624
- 11202 Scarlet Oak Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/411869
- 3213 Blue Ash Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/403793
- 11206 Loblolly Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/391635
- 11219 Loblolly Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/371765
- 3111 Blue Ash Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/380915
- 11106 Scarlet Oak Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/385589
- 3200 Harston Woods: https://www.seetheproperty.com/383107
- 3122 Harston Woods: https://www.seetheproperty.com/377454
- 3112 Harston Woods: https://www.seetheproperty.com/360795
- 3228 Wild Ivy Way: https://www.seetheproperty.com/357930
- 10909 Rippling Brook Way: https://www.seetheproperty.com/370836
- 11108 Scarlet Oak Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/370585
- 11100 Falling Leaf Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/370298
- 11202 Falling Leaf Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/368193
- 3113 Windy Hollow Way: https://www.seetheproperty.com/363511
- 11213 Scarlet Oak Ln: https://www.seetheproperty.com/368558
Fort Worth / Meadow Glen – Keller ISD (see photos, virtual tour, 3d-walkthrough & features docs):
- 2917 Lavender: https://www.seetheproperty.com/404075
Crowley / Chalet City – Crowley ISD (see photos, virtual tour, 3d-walkthrough & features docs):
- 313 Swiss Ct –https://www.seetheproperty.com/407602
Arlington / Ranger MHP – Arlington ISD (see photos, virtual tour, 3d-walkthrough & features docs):
- 2000 W Arkansas Ln, #61 – https://www.seetheproperty.com/407605
Feel free to contact me – I am happy to help!