To honor God in all of our actions by practicing Christian principles: humility, “the golden rule”, operating above reproach, being accountable.
Philippians 2:3“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.” (NIV)
Luke 6:38 “If you give to others, you will be given a full amount in return. It will be packed down, shaken together, and spilling over into your lap. The way you treat others is the way you will be treated.” (MKJV)
- To deal with people in total honesty, transparency, and integrity. Living and operating “above reproach”. (I Timothy 3:2)
- To make every effort to meet commitments.
“Commitment that is not prepared to sacrifice is merely compromise in disguise.”
- To be accountable for mistakes and failure. Accountability means:
- Communicating honestly and setting proper expectations
- Meeting commitments
- Giving credit to others when deserved – always aware that success many times is not an individual accomplishment
- Admitting mistakes and accepting responsiblility for failure