Below are some ideas about steps needed to market your house, but there are many, many details (see the links) and the key is in the execution. You need someone with experience, diligence, persistence, creativity, and good ‘ole hard work. That means you want someone who accepts each home as a personal challenge and won’t rest until it is SOLD.
- The Seller Process Map
- How to get started with the Seller Process
- The marketing plan and getting that house sold!
- What can I expect? [Seller Presentation slide deck]
- What’s my home worth?
Helpful blogs related to Selling a home and Market trends:
– Texas Housing Report
– Your best return on investment – your house!
– 3 Reasons Why it’s a great time for Sellers!
– Helpful tax (and other) info about selling your house!
These are some of the most recent homes that I’ve sold (or selling) or coming soon: